Moes can help get your boat into exactly the condition you want and need for however you plan to use it, and for wherever you plan to go. Whether you need large or small modifications to ensure safety so you can relax and enjoy time with family and friends, or your new boat needs tweaking before you use it for extended cruising, we can help with refit strategies and projects, including:
- Updating electrical systems for safety
- Adding thrusters for increased maneuverability
- Adding/replacing HVAC systems for comfort
- Adding active trim systems or gyros for stability underway
- Replacing electronics with the latest gear for navigation or fishing
- Replacing toilet with household-like flushing type for a more comfortable experience
Our association with MJM Yachts gives us access to and understanding of the latest technologies available to make boating safer and more comfortable. Plus, on classic wood cruisers and express cruisers, we can combine structural repairs with systems refit, so your boat can be passed on through the generations.