Come visit LakeShore Electric Boating at Moes Marine Service and rent a Duffy Electric Boat to explore the beautiful Vermilion Harbor! Cruise along nearly soundlessly with family and friends as you view waterfront homes, beautiful gardens and a variety of boats. Our 21 foot electric launches accommodate 10 passengers comfortably on upholstered seats around a central table for snacks and drinks. The full canopy top protects you from the sun, and the boat has windows which may be raised or lowered depending on weather conditions. No boating license is required but if you lack experience operating a watercraft or would rather “leave the driving to us”, we can provide a Captain/Riverlorian and guided historical tour.
Call 440-967-4221 to reserve your cruise! Walk-ins welcome subject to availability.
Base Rental, 1.5 hrs = $135
Each Additional hour* = $90
Services of Captain/hr = $40
Four hours = $300
Full day (10AM to close) = $500
Historical Tour of Vermilion River with
Captain/Riverlorian (1 hour)** = $130
- Tax not included -
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 10AM – 6PM
Please contact us for special event pricing for 1-3 boats!
- *Hours are billed in 15 minute increments rounded down.
- **For Historical Tour of Vermilion River with Captain/Riverlorian, maximum 6 persons.
- Operator of boat must be 23 years or older.
- Evening rentals must be checked out prior to 6PM.
- Credit card required for deposit regardless of method of payment.
- Boats must be returned to dock no later than 30 minutes following sunset or incur a $50 penalty.
- On weekends, appointments are suggested.
LakeShore Electric Boating :: 5336 Liberty Ave :: Vermilion, OH 44089
440-967-4221 :: www.LakeShoreElectricBoating.com