UPDATE September 2014 – Boat sold as is now gracing the waters of the Rocky River in Cleveland!
Work completed summer/fall 2014:
- Strip transom (to remove name), bleach, stain, seal and varnish (total 8 coats)
- Sand and paint hull with Z-Spar Finish Flat White Enamel
- Paint bottom
- Paint red bootstripe
- Sand and apply 2 coats varnish to deck and windshields
- Launch boat, commission engine and seatrial
Please call us if you are interested in this boat. Here are a few more photos below of the boat prior to launch and in the water.
The previous listing of it prior to the refinishing and launch this summer is shown below.
This 23′ Lyman Runabout has been around in Vermilion for many years and maintained throughout. The current owner has upgraded to a 28′ Lyman and is looking to pass this along to a new home. This past spring the decks, windshields and windows were varnished and are ready for installation.
- 125HP Chrysler Crown (6 cyl)
- Water pump rebuilt 2012
- Full Sunbrella convertible top, clear isinglass side curtains and aft curtain
- Aluminum fuel tank (2002)
- Raymarine fishfinder/depth (Total 2 display units – 1 installed on boat and 1 as spare) with bronze thru-hull transducer
- Anchor and line
- Miscellaneous safety equipment including lifejackets
Please call us if you are interested in this boat. Check out the photos by clicking on the thumbnails below (make sure you click on the “2,3″ under the thumbnails to find the additional collections of photos).